Minecorp’s new phone cradle mounting bracket system has been designed to allow mounting of the latest in phone cradle technology from Bury. Specifically designed for use in the all new face lift PX Ranger. This system mounts to the A-Pillar of the vehicle, leaving no damage upon removal and allowing the phone to be in an easily visible yet inconspicuous position.
- Suitable for 2015+ Facelift PX 2015+
- Can be purchased as a kit including phone cradle and electrical hardware.
- Bolts under A pillar grab handle – No drilling or permanent vehicle damage necessary
- Suits Bury phone Cradle and base plate (Multi fit – iPhone 5, etc.)
- Coated in high grade, durable, Sahara Black powder coating for optimum surface protection and aesthetic appeal
Toyota Hilux 2015+ UHF Mic Handset Mount
UHF and VHF radios are ubiquitous in vehicles today, desired for both commercial and recreational applications. Unfortunately this more often than not results in irreparable damage to the dashboard and a handset mounted in a location that’s difficult to access…Read More
VHF Radio and Aerial
Minecorp’s radio and aerial allows access to several communication services in the VHF frequency range. The VHF commercial radio is capable of operating over 136-174 MHz at up to 50W. The radio can operate with analogue and digital systems for…Read More
UHF Radio and Aerial
UHF radios provides safe communication on site between vehicles and are essential for work site access. Minecorps compact UHF radios are built for rugged terrain making them ideal for use on all work sites including remote and isolated environments. Simple…Read More