The Minecorp lighting control system and wiring loom is designed to make vehicle light controls safe and easy to use, with finger tip operations and a back light display for night time driving. The one button test function makes light pre-checking quick and simple. The beeper has an adjustable on/off when the beacon is flashing for use when off site.
Minecorp’s intelligent light control system is independently wired for easy plug and play installation without effecting the existing vehicle’s wiring. This decreases the errors associated with fitting on different vehicles and makes maintenance quick and easy.
- Includes switch panel, brackets, full loom and control module (fuses and relays integrated)
- Can save up to four hours fitting time when compared to individual component installation of a full fit-out
- On site light test function provides a quick and easy check
- Independent wiring from vehicle electrics reduces fitting time and errors
- Vehicle specific mounting system reduces fitting time and errors
- Reverse beacon modes with/without beeper sounding for work and domestic use
Holden Colorado 2012+ & 2017+ 3 Switch Panel
The Holden Colorado switch mounting panel is capable of accommodating up to 3 switches and can be neatly mounted in to the dashboard, replacing the OE panel. The installation process is simple as it requires no cutting or drilling, it…Read More
Minecorp Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP)
Minecorp’s Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP) has been designed with customisation and versatility in mind. The platform has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More
Minecorp Stealth Highlight Bar
Minecorp’s Stealth Highlight Bar has been designed with discreet appearance and profile in mind. The bar has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More