The Minecorp lighting control system and wiring loom is designed to make vehicle light controls safe and easy to use, with finger tip operations and a back light display for night time driving. The one button test function makes light pre-checking quick and simple. The beeper has an adjustable on/off when the beacon is flashing for use when off site.
Minecorp’s intelligent light control system is independently wired for easy plug and play installation without effecting the existing vehicle’s wiring. This decreases the errors associated with fitting on different vehicles and makes maintenance quick and easy.
- Includes switch panel, brackets, full loom and control module (fuses and relays integrated)
- Can save up to four hours fitting time when compared to individual component installation of a full fit-out
- On site light test function provides a quick and easy check
- Independent wiring from vehicle electrics reduces fitting time and errors
- Vehicle specific mounting system reduces fitting time and errors
- Reverse beacon modes with/without beeper sounding for work and domestic use
Minecorp Stealth Highlight Bar for the Holden Trailblazer
Minecorp’s Stealth Highlight Bar has been designed with discreet appearance and profile in mind. The bar has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More
Dual Battery Management Systems
Minecorp’s Dual Battery & Isolator Management System has been designed to ensure you have power for work equipment when you need to get the job done. With many vehicles now having restricted space under the bonnet, the second battery is…Read More
Ford PX Ranger Switch Mounting System
The Ford PX Ranger switch mounting bracket is capable of accommodating up to 4 switches and can be neatly mounted on to the dashboard. The installation process is very straightforward and a powder coated finishing ensures strength, durability and furthermore,…Read More