When vehicles are in high use or running extra 12 or 240 volt items (work lights, toolbox lights, fridge, trade tools, inverter etc) from the vehicle then extra batteries will be required to extend their use beyond the power of the standard factory starting battery. It is also recommended that if running extra items from the vehicle that the starting battery is left for starting the vehicle and extra batteries are included for auxiliary power.
The Minecorp Universal Battery Carrier has been designed to be mounted under either a aluminium or steel tray but still be accessible should the battery require access. The innovative pivot system new to this product allows the user ease of fitment and access to the battery and its wiring. It is constructed from 4mm steel and zinc primed and powder coated for high strength and corrosion protection.
- Includes: the main carrier bracket, hold down clamp and U channel fitting bracket supplied with all fixings
- 4mm steel carrier and bracket zinc primed and powder coated black for superior protection.
- Suits battery size (mm) 329(L) x 172(W) 241(H) (standard N70 or 100Amp/Hr)
- Mounting to either right hand, left hand or rear underside of the tray
- Suitable for mounting to a steel or aluminium tray
- Innovative easy access battery removal system
- Can install multiple units for a multi battery set up
Fridge Side Mounts Suits Minecorp Service Box
When working off site or in the heat of the Australian sun, having a fridge on board your work vehicle is a great way to keep cool and your energy levels up. However it’s vital the fridge is securely stored…Read More
Load Restraint Net
Many avoidable incidents occur each year due to unrestrained vehicle loads, it is not only good practice to securely cover all loads but a legislative requirement. Minecorp Load Restraint Nets suit most tray or tubs and are perfect for restraining…Read More
Minecorp Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP)
Minecorp’s Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP) has been designed with customisation and versatility in mind. The platform has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More