When vehicles are in high use or running extra 12 or 240 volt items (work lights, toolbox lights, fridge, trade tools, inverter etc) from the vehicle then extra batteries will be required to extend their use beyond the power of the standard factory starting battery. It is also recommended that if running extra items from the vehicle that the starting battery is left for starting the vehicle and extra batteries are included for auxiliary power.
The Minecorp Universal Battery Carrier has been designed to be mounted under either a aluminium or steel tray but still be accessible should the battery require access. The innovative pivot system new to this product allows the user ease of fitment and access to the battery and its wiring. It is constructed from 4mm steel and zinc primed and powder coated for high strength and corrosion protection.
- Includes: the main carrier bracket, hold down clamp and U channel fitting bracket supplied with all fixings
- 4mm steel carrier and bracket zinc primed and powder coated black for superior protection.
- Suits battery size (mm) 329(L) x 172(W) 241(H) (standard N70 or 100Amp/Hr)
- Mounting to either right hand, left hand or rear underside of the tray
- Suitable for mounting to a steel or aluminium tray
- Innovative easy access battery removal system
- Can install multiple units for a multi battery set up
MCT Boot Scraper & Tray Step
Minecorp have designed a versatile accessory for its Single Cab MCT (Minecorp Commercial Tray) that doubles as a tray step and a boot scraper. Simply bolted to the rear of the MCT headboard, this accessory is available to order individually…Read More
Internal Dual Battery Systems
Minecorp’s latest dual battery & management system allows secure installation where room is available inside a Service Box or Canopy. This lightweight yet secure Battery Box is constructed from tough yet light weight aluminium, and allows for a complete turn…Read More
Fridge Side Mounts Suits Minecorp Service Box
When working off site or in the heat of the Australian sun, having a fridge on board your work vehicle is a great way to keep cool and your energy levels up. However it’s vital the fridge is securely stored…Read More