Quality Policy – 30 January 2017
Minecorp Australia designs, manufactures and installs automotive modification solutions for all commercial fleets. We focus on innovative, compliance and fit-for purpose build specifications focussing on client specific end use and environments.
We recognise that the disciplines of quality, health & safety, and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. We view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business practices.
Our Policy at Minecorp Australia is to understand our customers’ needs and to meet those needs by building systems and implementing procedures to ensure our quality and service commitment to our customers is achieved at all stages of the process: before, during and after.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relevant to our Industry within Australia;
- Utilise the principles of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters;
- Communicate Quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the Organisation and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure a safe environment for employees, associates, subcontractors and others who come into contact with our workplace;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards;
- When making future business decisions, we will consider the potential Quality impacts; and
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management.
Our quality system is designed to ensure this happens. We will comply with all relevant legislative requirements of Australian and Industry Standards including ISO 9001.
We will continually assess our performance against the processes we have created and look for ways to enhance our success.
We will encourage participation in the system by all employees and subcontractors to ensure that everyone’s efforts assist our objectives.
Quality objectives are set each year as part of the planning process. Minecorp Australia believes in having a balanced set of key performance indicators, so these objectives address the four key result areas: Financial, Clients, Operations, and People. Each year targets are set, responsibilities allocated, and timing agreed to. Progress towards these targets is reviewed regularly.