RACQ Drive Assist
The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland – the RACQ – was formed in 1905 with just 12 members. Today it is the state’s peak motoring organisation, representing the interests of almost 1.2 million members.
Minecorp is excited to partner with RACQ to offer a complete package for our customers which includes specialised 4×4 driver training. RACQ Drive Assist offers a wide range of driver safety courses for individuals and businesses wanting to refresh and improve their driving skills and knowledge in a safe learning environment. If your fleet drivers are required to drive in a variety of environments, from city traffic to unsealed regional roads, RACQ’s Urban to Outback course can address your driver safety training requirements.
RACQ Drive Assist offers a wide range of courses meeting the Nationally Accredited Units of Competency to ensure your business can meet its Occupational Health and Safety and HSE obligations. The accredited courses RACQ Drive Assist offers include the following categories:
- Resources and infrastructure industry;
- Chemical, hydrocarbons and oil refining industry; and
- Transport and logistics industry.
Key statistics for your business to consider are:
- Almost 60% of work-related deaths in Australia involve vehicles;
- Research indicates that around 25% of all crashes involve a vehicle being driven for work purposes; and
- One in six casualty crashes on Queensland roads involve people driving for work.
RACQ Drive Assist has developed a number of different courses for businesses to ensure their employees can drive safely within both on and off road environments.
CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION