Health and Safety Policy – 6 February 2019
Minecorp Australia designs, manufactures and installs automotive modification solutions for all commercial fleets. We focus on innovative, compliant, safe and fit-for-purpose build specifications focussing on client specific end-use requirements.
In delivering these solutions to our clients, Minecorp Australia is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, visitors and members of the public.
To fulfil our commitment Minecorp Australia will:
- Identify, assess and implement controls to minimise risks and ensure a safe place to work and visit;
- Use the risk based approach to develop and continually improve work practices;
- Develop, document, maintain and communicate safety policies and procedures to Minecorp Australia workers and visitors;
- Promote a safety culture that encourages active participation, consultation and cooperation with all workers in ensuring and improving health and safety at work;
- Provide adequate health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to workers and visitors, as applicable;
- Identify and comply with applicable health and safety legislation;
- Promote active Return To Work and Injury Prevention programs;
- Maintain a program to ensure incidents and hazards are reported as soon as practicable, and are investigated, and appropriate corrective actions are put in place;Conduct measuring, monitoring and review activities to ensure that risk controls are being implemented effectively;
- Communicate health and safety performance to relevant stakeholders; and
- Set measurable objectives and targets for improving safety outcomes.
All workers at Minecorp Australia have the responsibility to:
- Work in a safe manner and not knowingly put themselves or others at risk of harm by either act or omission;
- Promptly report and rectify (as practicable) any unsafe conditions that come to their attention; and
- Participate in training and follow all safe work practices, procedures, instructions and rules that have been communicated.
Download our Health and Safety Policy here