QUALITY APPROACH: PROACTIVE SYSTEMATIC RIGOROUS
- Minecorp Australia is a single source provider focused on delivering quality fabricated components and sub-assemblies that support your business to deliver successful client outcomes.
- Annually, we modify 1,200 light vehicles and manufacture over 30,000 components for a diverse range of clients in the Mining, Industrial, Defence and Manufacturing industries.
- We ensure efficient and accurate delivery using CNC controlled machinery, which allows for component manufacturing to be scaled to suit client demand whilst retaining the required quality and tolerance levels. We back this up with robust digital quality inspection processes and systems.
- Minecorp have successfully created efficiency savings for clients through our R&D team, who specialise in fit for purpose design – one example of this was using our in house design and CNC manufacturing capability to deliver production assemblies which reduced our client’s reject rate by 20%.
- We are a Thales Global Vendor and have successfully delivered programs to the ADF via CASG and the DMO. We received a letter of Recognised Supply for delivering Military Working Dog Modules as part of Project LAND 121. As part of this program we worked closely with Army subject matter experts to design, manufacture and deliver an innovative solution to be integrated with the Mercedes G wagon platform.
- Our team is compliant to AS 1554 and AS 1665 Welding standards and some of our welding staff have also completed ISO 9606 welding training, supplied by TAFE QLD.
We operate as a one stop shop, with the ability to support the complete process of manufactured parts – from CAD, prototyping, high and low volume production, assembly, logistics and installation. We also back this up with through life support of manufactured products via service, replacements and ongoing improvements.
FULL SERVICE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
A single source solution for specialized equipment and component manufacture, from concept to fabrication, coating to packaging and delivery.
CLIENT FOCUSED: LISTEN RESPOND DELIVER
Understanding your needs and the industry context you operate in is our primary focus. We tailor specifications to meet client and industry requirements and work flexibly to deliver premium outcomes within the agreed time frame and budget. We communicate closely throughout the project – and beyond.
We follow up every client experience to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of both product development and service delivery. We believe after-sales service is just as important as our initial consultations. We want to be your first choice for fleet vehicle modifications for as long as you need us.
Manufactured and Assembled to Specification in Brisbane
Minecorp has delivered components and finished products directly to the ADF, to primes involved with LAND 121 and LAND 400, as well as through life upgrade support components for Bushmaster