Minecorp’s Dual Battery & Isolator Management System has been designed to ensure you have power for work equipment when you need to get the job done.
With many vehicles now having restricted space under the bonnet, the second battery is securely housed in Minecorp’s under tray/canopy toolbox. The sealing of the underbody toolbox and cooler conditions provide the perfect operating environment for the battery system.
A second battery can provide power for a multitude of working equipment and vehicle accessories, such as work lights and power draining items like a fridge. The DC/DC charger provided ensures smart charger management.
Please speak to a member of sales for more information. For more information on the Underbody Toolbox options available see PB-0291.
- 20 / 25 AMP DC/DC microprocessor system
- Includes 1000W Redarc inverter system (T80000013, M67000319 & M67000324 Only)
- Includes 105 Ah sealed AGM battery
- 11.8V low voltage cut off, jump start receptical to connect vehicle to aux, battery (including CIG, Merit & USB power outlets)
- Designed to charge batteries to 100%, regardless of the type or size of the battery
- Able to achieve and maintain an optimal charge in the auxiliary battery at all times
- Complete wiring harness and fitting kit supplied
- Compact in size, easy to install and is fully sealed making it suitable for installation in harsh environments or marine applications
Holden Colorado 2012+ & 2017+ 3 Switch Panel
The Holden Colorado switch mounting panel is capable of accommodating up to 3 switches and can be neatly mounted in to the dashboard, replacing the OE panel. The installation process is simple as it requires no cutting or drilling, it…Read More
Minecorp Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP)
Minecorp’s Accessory Mounting Platform (AMP) has been designed with customisation and versatility in mind. The platform has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More