Minecorp’s Dual Battery & Isolator Management System has been designed to ensure you have power for work equipment when you need to get the job done.
With many vehicles now having restricted space under the bonnet, the second battery is securely housed in Minecorp’s under tray/canopy toolbox. The sealing of the underbody toolbox and cooler conditions provide the perfect operating environment for the battery system.
A second battery can provide power for a multitude of working equipment and vehicle accessories, such as work lights and power draining items like a fridge. The DC/DC charger provided ensures smart charger management.
Please speak to a member of sales for more information. For more information on the Underbody Toolbox options available see PB-0291.
- 20 / 25 AMP DC/DC microprocessor system
- Includes 1000W Redarc inverter system (T80000013, M67000319 & M67000324 Only)
- Includes 105 Ah sealed AGM battery
- 11.8V low voltage cut off, jump start receptical to connect vehicle to aux, battery (including CIG, Merit & USB power outlets)
- Designed to charge batteries to 100%, regardless of the type or size of the battery
- Able to achieve and maintain an optimal charge in the auxiliary battery at all times
- Complete wiring harness and fitting kit supplied
- Compact in size, easy to install and is fully sealed making it suitable for installation in harsh environments or marine applications
Minecorp Stealth Highlight Bar for the Holden Trailblazer
Minecorp’s Stealth Highlight Bar has been designed with discreet appearance and profile in mind. The bar has multiple mounting points to allow for a wide range of accessories to be installed to a vehicle. Adding and removing accessories for servicing…Read More
Ford PX Ranger Switch Mounting System
The Ford PX Ranger switch mounting bracket is capable of accommodating up to 4 switches and can be neatly mounted on to the dashboard. The installation process is very straightforward and a powder coated finishing ensures strength, durability and furthermore,…Read More