Minecorp Australia specialises in the design, manufacture and fitment of automotive parts and extensive vehicle modifications to a wide range of buses and vans & light and heavy vehicles.
The role of Accessory Fitter will see you responsible for the following duties:
- Fitting underbody and service body equipment including suspension upgrades, bullbars, towbars, trays, canopies, 4×4 Conversions, aftermarket accessories may be advantageous
- Fitting of 4WD conversions & other accessories
- Assist in the design and development of new products
- Assembling of trailers
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified Mechanic or Underbody Specialist
- Reliable transport and current manual driver’s license
- Forklift License advantageous
- Be reliable, punctual, well-presented and self motivated
- Take pride in your work, and have a right first time attitude.
- Work well under pressure ensuring a high level of productivity and efficiency is maintained
In return you will be offered a friendly and supportive work environment, with great working conditions. To be successful in this role you will be someone who has a passion for vehicles / machinery and have a flair for quality workmanship. You will need to be able to think on your feet and most of all conduct yourself in a professional manner towards staff and customers. For more information please call Millie on 07 37231000. All applications must be submitted online. Only successful applicants will be contacted.