- South-side location in Acacia Ridge, QLD
- Be part of a Nationally recognised company
- Employee Discounts & Incentive Programs
Minecorp Australia specialises in the design, manufacture and fitment of automotive parts and extensive vehicle modifications to a wide range of buses and vans & light and heavy vehicles. We offer a supportive and friendly workplace with genuine career development opportunities.
We are looking for Assembler / Packers with all round metal fabrication experience. Afternoon Shift 3pm until 11.30pm Monday to Thursday & 12.30pm until 6.30pm Friday.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Foreman you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Separation and sorting of parts
- Assembly of fabricated of Steel and Aluminum Parts
- Packing of kits and manufactured components
- Hand Tool Use
- Machinery Operation – Linisher & Pemsert
- Various tasks as required
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Quality workmanship, great attention to detail required
- Must have own transport and reliable current driver’s license
- Be reliable, punctual, well-presented and self motivated
- Take pride in your work and have a right-first-time attitude
- Work well under pressure ensuring a high level of productivity and efficiency is maintained
- Current forklift license
In return you will be offered a friendly and supportive work environment. To be successful in this role you will be someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and eager to learn. Have a passion for vehicles / machinery and have a flair for quality workmanship. You will need to be able to think on your feet and most of all conduct yourself in a professional manner towards staff and clients.
If you believe you are the right candidate equipped with the skills and abilities for this position, please apply now. Only successful applicants will be contacted.