The candidate we are seeking will be a people person with fantastic administration, communication and people skills. A person who is cool under pressure and takes pride in delivering a high standard of work will thrive in this role.
Who We Are
Minecorp Australia is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts & components and specialists in fleet modification. As a member of the RMA Group, we pride ourselves on Innovation, Quality & Integrity globally. Our manufacturing capabilities, unrivaled relationships, reach and execution, ensure we are the market leader in our industry.
We are expanding our admin team. This role will provide daily support to the Business Manager and will be an integral part of how we recruit, onboard and support new employees. With an outstanding administration and payroll focus, this role will actively work with all business departments to ensure recruitment activities and other HR support functions are carried out in a timely manner and new team members are onboarded meeting key criteria.
- Support the business with Recruitment tasks including advertising, shortlisting and pre-employment medical bookings and reference check
- Manage employee onboarding including contracts, induction plans and training
- Employee lifecycle support and management
- Co-ordinate reporting for attrition and recruitment
- Conduct Salary Benchmarking and assist with employee retention strategies
- HR administration including employee set up in ADP/ Real Time, timeclock registration, personnel filing, etc
- Support Performance Management activities
- Ad hoc HR and Payroll matters
- Manage position descriptions and other administration activities
Who You Are
- Strong relationship builder
- Recruitment experience in a manufacturing environment
- ADP Payroll/Realtime experience
- Takes responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and with urgency
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced administration role
What’s in it For You?
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent Staff discount structure
A Little More About Us….
Minecorp Australia is a member of the RMA Automotive (RMAA) arm or RMA Group and is a major global supplier of expertly modified vehicles, fleet vehicles, accessories, parts, after sales service and training. With over 30 years of experience, we have delivered over 100,000 vehicles to customers globally. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 8,000 people and has an operational presence in 14 countries globally. RMA is the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond.
If you can see yourself in this role apply today! Call Sheree on 073723 1000 if you have any questions regarding this position. Only successful applicants will be contacted.