About the job Sales Administrator
Minecorp Australia is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts & components and specialists in fleet modification. As a member of the RMA Group, we pride ourselves on Innovation, Quality & Integrity globally. Our manufacturing capabilities, unrivaled relationships, reach and execution, ensure we are the market leader in our industry.
Overview of the role
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team player to take up the role of “Sales Administrator”, based out of our office in Brisbane. This person would be “people person”, with fantastic administration, communication and negotiation skills. Someone who is cool under pressure and takes pride in delivering a high standard of customer service will thrive in this role.
Our Sales Administrators provide daily support to the sales team and are an integral part of how we service our clients. With an outstanding customer service focus, this role will actively work with all business departments to ensure orders are processed and deliveries of both parts and vehicle modifications are completed on time.
- Liaise with clients preparing quotes and processing orders and expected completion
- Manage incoming enquiries and ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Providing support to the Sales team, manage current workflows and forecast orders
- Work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve team goals and deliver on a business result
- Collaboratively share business knowledge, information, and ideas with those around you to support a consistent approach
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Communicate in a highly professional manner with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within immediate team, support functions and broader business
Who you are
- Strong relationship builder with excellent customer service
- Understanding of automotive parts and light vehicles, preferred but not essential
- Outcome focused salesperson, able to convert enquiries into sales
- Takes responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and with urgency
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Pronto ERP experience preferred
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced administration role
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent Staff discount structure
If you can see yourself in this role apply today! Call Millie on 073723 1000 if you have any questions regarding this position. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
In line with the PDPA law, by applying for this role, you give the company permission to store and use any and all the data you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Minecorp Australia is a member of the RMA Automotive (RMAA) arm or RMA Group and is a major global supplier of expertly modified vehicles, fleet vehicles, accessories, parts, after sales service and training. With over 30 years of experience, we have delivered over 100,000 vehicles to customers globally. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 8,000 people and has an operational presence in 14 countries globally. RMA is the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond.