The candidate we are seeking will be a people person with fantastic technical automotive experience, administration, communication and prioritisation skills. A person who is cool under pressure and takes pride in delivering a high standard of customer service will thrive in this role.
Who We Are
Minecorp Australia is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts & components and specialists in fleet modification. As a member of the RMA Group, we pride ourselves on Innovation, Quality & Integrity globally. Our manufacturing capabilities, unrivaled relationships, reach and execution, ensure we are the market leader in our industry.
Supporting the Workshop Foreman, this role will assist with day to day running of the workshop, managing job completion on time and to the highest quality standards. With an outstanding customer service focus, this role will actively work with all business departments to ensure clients needs are met. This role will also provide technical support to both the sales team and also aftersales support on an ad-hoc basis.
- Liaise with business departments to ensure all parts are ready for vehicle completion
- Work closely with the Workshop Foreman, Scheduler and Purchasing on back ordered parts
- Offer technical advice on mechanical and electrical installations
- Manage workshop resources and allocation of jobs
- Ensure all modifications are compliant and to the highest quality standard
- Assist with booking sub contract services within the scheduled requirement
- Monitor and Track vehicle movements with the workshop
- Ensure work is carried out that meets Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Provide technical support to the Sales team
- Provide ad hoc aftersales technical support to clients
- Drive and lead the team to achieve area goals and deliver on a business result
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and lead toolbox meetings
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Communicate in a highly professional manner with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within immediate team, support functions and broader business
Who You Are
- Automotive trade qualification essential
- Sound understanding of electrical and mechanical components for automotive accessory installation
- Strong relationship builder
- Solid understanding of automotive parts and light vehicles
- Continuous Improvement focused with experience in Lean manufacturing
- Takes responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and with urgency
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Pronto ERP experience preferred
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced workshop role
What’s in it For You?
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent Staff discount structure
A Little More About Us….
Minecorp Australia is a member of the RMA Automotive (RMAA) arm or RMA Group and is a major global supplier of expertly modified vehicles, fleet vehicles, accessories, parts, after sales service and training. With over 30 years of experience, we have delivered over 100,000 vehicles to customers globally. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 8,000 people and has an operational presence in 14 countries globally. RMA is the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond.
If you can see yourself in this role apply today! Call Millie on 073723 1000 if you have any questions regarding this position. Only successful applicants will be contacted.