Minecorp has engineered heavy duty vice mounts for the use on the rear of a vehicles tray. These Minecorp mounts are designed to be used with either the 125mm or 150mm vices to suit most off-site working conditions. The mounts have an easy to use pivot motion with a spring loaded locking bolt for placing the vice in a safe working or safe stored position. When in the stored position minimal tray space is used and the vice winds up to clamp on the anti-vibration locking arm. When in the working position the vice can over hang the tray making for easier and safer working techniques as you can get close access to the vice.
Manufactured from 4mm steel, zinc primed and powder coated for high strength and corrosion protection the Minecorp vice mounts are the solution to all off-site maintenance vehicles.
- Easy pivot motion allows to over hang tray for safer working techniques and minimal tray area
- 4mm steel used to give high strength Zinc plated high tensile bolts included in fitting kit
- Mount is zinc primed and powder coated for superior protection
- Spring loaded locking bolt for working and stored position
- Anti-vibration vice locking arm
- All mounts come with a fitting kit for installation
Under Tray Roller Drawer
Minecorp have developed a secure under floor storage for the MCT Tray, running the length of the underside of the tray floor. Suitable storing a wide range of accessories. Lockable latches on the door and a door ajar alarm system…Read More
MCT Boot Scraper & Tray Step
Minecorp have designed a versatile accessory for its Single Cab MCT (Minecorp Commercial Tray) that doubles as a tray step and a boot scraper. Simply bolted to the rear of the MCT headboard, this accessory is available to order individually…Read More